Monday, November 20, 2017

Cards in Envy "It's Only Paper"

The new challenge on the Cards in Envy it titled "It's only paper."  That means we want cards with NO stamping, NO embellishment and NO ribbon unless made from from paper.  I'm still working on Christmas cards so I opted for die cuts to meet the challenge. 
CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy challenge blog. Christmas Card, Spellbinders and Memory Box dies.
I cut the spellbinders dove from a gold foil and then added three white cardstock cuts behind it to help it pop off the page. I did the same for the Memory Box Peace and Joy die cut.  
Come check out what the other design team members did over on the Cards in Envy blog.  Then link up your "paper only" cards with us.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna
    Super card. So effective even with just paper.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.