Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch 134

I used last week's sketch to make this Hall-NO-ween card for Operation Write Home.

I used OWH Sketch 134 as my starting point.


The DP is Authentique Halloween's line from last year.  It is my absolute favorite!  Authentique has these word sheets that you can use as sentiments or titles.  I had aready used the "you" on another card so I had to substitue "u" instead.  The words show up a little better in real life.  I used glossy accents on them to highlight them.  

Happy Crafting!  
Donna
You can view my Creative Memories Website HERE.  

2 comments:

  1. Donna, This card is just perfect for Halloween. That paper is great and your web looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deep colors and the web accent. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.