Sunday, July 7, 2013

House of Cards Cute and Fun Challenge

This week at the House of Cards is the Cute & Fun Challenge.  I have a hard time with Cute & Fund but decided to expand my horizons by submitting a card for the challenge.  I am also taking a Cricut Art Philosophy class at My Creative Classroom and have learned a lot about how to organize my Cricut books for ease of finding images.  So I did the first class assignment and used the color challenge from House of Cards.



http://design-seeds.com/palettes/FreshCherry.png

Products Used:
Plaid DP is Boy Crazy from My Mind's Eye
Flag DP is S'more Amour Cosmo Cricket (I love how the stitching looks just like the stitching on a baseball)
Cricut Art Philosophy
CTMH Art Philosophy stamp set

Happy Crafting
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I don't have a Cricut...but that's probably a good thing because then I'd want ALL the cartridges, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.