Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day Dear Hubby!

I posted this card two weeks ago and wanted to use this for my husband's Valentine's card.  When I shared it on facebook my sister made a comment that reminded me of a song from my youth!


So the inside of the card has these lyrics to my husband.

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they tossed the dice, it had to be
The only one for me is you and you for me
So happy together

I can't see me loving nobody
But you for all my life
When you're with me, baby
The skies will be blue for all my life

Read more: Turtles - Happy Together Lyrics | MetroLyrics 


Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that song!! And your sister is right...that's the first thing I thought of too! I bet your hubby loved it!

    Glad you liked my bacon roses! They were a hit here!! I'll have to find a way to improve on them next year...maybe dipped in chocolate? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    I was in nappies when that came out but I do know the song and found myself warbling it when I read the words lol!
    Loved this card when I first saw it. Still do now. Bet Hubster did too.
    Thanks so much for your kind comments at the pond.
    Hope that you can get yourself mobile again soon chuck.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, that's what your card is - simply fabulous! And I love that old song too!! I can still hear it in my head :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.