Friday, October 17, 2014

Sunshine and Smiles

I had fun playing with the new Inspired by Stamping Diamonds set and the Fancy Circles set.  It was very easy to put them together and make some sunshine!
I started by Stamping the diamond border Fancy Circle.  
I created a mask by cutting a 2 1/8 inch circle out of a sticky note and placed it over my stamped circle.
Using the solid diamond I stamped around the circle lining up the horizontal corners with the edge of the circle.  
Here's what it looks like when the mask is removed. 

Here's my finished card after cutting out the sun and stamping a sentiment using Inspired by Stamping Teeny Tiny Greetings.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

Products used:

Inspired by Stamping Teeny Tiny Greetings stamp set
Teeny Tiny Greetings
Inspired by Stamping Diamonds Stamp Set
Diamonds

Fancy Circles





2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    How clever to do your stamping that way. Really thinking outside the box to create a great design. Love the colour combo too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous, sun-shiney card!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.