Friday, May 15, 2015

CASEing Christmas - Anita

It's time for another challenge at CASE-ing Christmas.  This week we are CASE-ing Anita.  Here's my card.


Here's Anita's card we are CASE-ing.


I love her triple time stamping she used.  I was also inspired by this pin on Pinterest.  I went with the sparkly theme by adding glitter embossing powder to the sentiment and metallic embossing powder on the stamping.  I hope you join us at CASE-ing Christmas for some fun triple time stamping this week.  

3 comments:

  1. For Christmas I love a traditional red and white colored card. It's perhaps my Scandinavian heritage talking.... This looks so very elegant with the swirls and the simple decoration, a bow and a tag is actually all this card needs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Your card is a great example of triple stamping using the same colour layers as the ink to fool the eye.
    Brilliant card!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning, Donna! Your triple time stamping is just gorgeous, and your white/red combo is fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.