Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Promotion Congratulations

You know you've lived a long time when the young Major you hired as the Assistant to the General's Staff is now a Brigadier General himself.  I was thrilled for him!  I attended his pinning ceremony and made this card for him.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, Close to My Heart Victory Workshop, Elemental, Crazy Good Occasions, Artiste Kudos, Congratulations Card

I think the stars were a perfect way to go with this since he was pinning on his star.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! And yes, it's great to see good people advance, especially those whom we enabled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's masculine, it's decorative, it's ageless and timeless. And certainly fit for a general as well! I imagine I would struggle making a card for a general myself...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.