Monday, January 4, 2016

Cards in Envy Shiny New Year's Challenge

It's time for another challenge on the Cards in Envy blog.  This two weeks we are asking for New Year's Cards or Cards that have sparkle and/or shine.  I recently received a Heidi Swapp Minc Mini (a machine that will put shiny foil on any laser printed image).  I found this New Year's sentiment on Pinterest and proceeded to play with my Minc.  I am pleased with the results and love the fact that any digital sentiment I have can be made to look so pretty!

I added some SU Gold foiled vellum and a gold shiny ribbon to finish off the card.  Come join us on the Cards in Envy blog to see what the rest of the design team has done and then link up your cards!

Happy Crafting!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that neutral CAS-design! Have a colourful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know of this tool, how handy and great! Stylish gender neutral and timeless design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, How fun to play with a new tool! And, I love the effect you achieved! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! Your card is so gorgeous! And the Minc Mini--hadn't heard and must investigate! Great start to the New Year, teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna
    Great pressie that's produced this terrific card. Blingtastic!
    Happy New Year.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.