Monday, June 19, 2017

Card in Envy White on White

The new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog is for White on White cards.  Cards should have a white background and white elements NO other color (but black or colored stamped sentiments are OK).  I decided it was time to get cracking on Christmas Cards.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy challenge white on white.  Spellbinders dies. Christmas Card
I used StampinUp Whisper White against StampinUp Shimmer White paper.  Come check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with.  Then link up your White on White creation on the Cards in Envy blog.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna


5 comments:

  1. Donna, this is just gorgeous! The white on white is so crisp and clean. The embossed texture is a perfect touch. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real beauty Donna! Great how the diecut part completes the design! Hope all is well and you are enjoying the summer! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing folder you've used, perfect for a quick Christmas design and I can see many possibilities for using it with variations in colors and design. I really like white on white and the pure, clean look it gives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! Your Christmas card is beautiful; the ornaments remind me of the vintage ones my Mom had. I'm not happy with my white-on-white; I shouldn't have stamped the image in black. Oh well, always learning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna
    Sorry I missed this.
    White on white always looks so classy and this is no exception. Super card!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.