Monday, July 17, 2017

Cards in Envy Pink or Blue Challenge

The new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog has two color options.  Creat a card with baby blue colors OR a pretty pink colored card.  It can be "baby" cards but it doesn't have to be -- any occasion works.  I decided to choose pink and a baby card.


Over the 4th of July weekend we visited my brother and his wife.  My SIL loves to scrapbook and make cards.  I used some of her stash to make this card.  The die cuts were so adorable, they are from Crafter's Companion Little Angel Signature Collection by Sara Davies.  So stinkin' cute!  So glad my SIL had those pink pearls to finish it off!

Check out what the other design team members came up with on the Cards in Envy blog and then link up your pink or blue cards!

Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Adorable in a classy way. I like simplistic designs like this for babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer! That baby die is wonderful and you showcased it perfectly. I just found out my niece is pregnant and I can't wait to make baby cards 😉 Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Sorry Im behind in my commenting but as you've seen, I've been a bit busy lol!
    Understated, elegant cuteness. Love it!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.