Monday, December 11, 2017

Club Scrap Scandinavian Holiday Linky Party


Today on the Club Scrap blog there is a linky party for the cute Scandinavian Holiday Collection.  Here is a Christmas tag I made from the collection.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Club Scrap Scandinavian Linky Party.  Scandinavia Holiday Collection
The technique I used for the 3D Christmas tree was and idea I got from Jennifer McQuire's blog.  The tree stamps are not quite symmetrical but it still worked out to make a cute 3D tree.  Come check out all the Holiday ideas on the Club Scrap blog with the adorable Scandinavia Holiday collection.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Look at that 3D tree! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna, what a cleveridea and it makes such a beautiful tag!
    Happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, love your dimensional tree, the perfect embellishment for this adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is fantastic. I just love your 3D Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why I'm just seeing this?! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.