Monday, June 18, 2018

Cards in Envy Blue and "Distressed"

Today the challenge on the Cards in Envy blog is for you to use Distress Inks and a lot of the color blue on your cards.  I decided this challenge made me think about blueprints.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy challenge.  Tim Holtz EF and Stamp
I used the Tim Holtz Collage embossing folder on the blue cardstock and lightly applied white pigment ink to the raised areas.  The stamp was a Simon Says Stamp exclusive for Stamptember 2017 and I stamped it in Blueprint Sketch distress ink (of course!).  

Hop on over to the Cards in Envy blog and checkout the other blue and distress ink cards that the Design Team came up with.  Then link up your cards that are Blue and Distressed.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! I completely love your card--the background texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna
    Great card and lovely shade of blue.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.