Monday, August 6, 2018

Cards in Envy Something New

Time for a new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog.  We're looking for "something new."  Whatever you have that is new (new stamps, new technique, new ink, etc.).  This a a "new to me" die that is a Karen Burniston "Pop It Up".    I wasn't sure what to do with this die (I got it on a going out of business sale at a local scrapbook store).  I found this pin by Shelly Hickcox (StampTramp) and I was off and running using the Club Scrap Navigation kit (sorry, now retired). 


CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy, Club Scrap Navigation, Karen Burniston Tags Pivot die

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy, Club Scrap Navigation, Karen Burniston Tags Pivot die

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy, Club Scrap Navigation, Karen Burniston Tags Pivot die

Come on over to the Club Scrap blog and check out what's new with other Design Team members.  Then link up "what's new" for you.
Happy Crafting!
Donna



2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful looking die Donna! And I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat A2 sized card with a decorative twist. Great die you’ve got there and I’m very fond of the nautical look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.