Monday, September 17, 2018

Cards in Envy Feels Like Fall

Whoo Hoo!  Fall is here - now let's hope the cool weather shows up too.  Over on the Cards in Envy blog we are looking for your Fall Cards.  I had fun making some fall leaves to add to my fall card. 

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Fall Challenge, Close To My Heart Pathfinding Card kit.

I used the Close to My Heart Pathfinding Card Kit to stamp the wood background and the sentiment.  I made the leaves using my Cricut and Art Philosophy cartridge for the leaves.  Head on over to the Cards in Envy blog to see the rest of the Design Teams cards.  Then link up your Fall cards for a chance at some bragging rights.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.