Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Beach/Sea ATC

Wow!  It has been a while since I posted.  I went on a 20 day Mediterranean cruise in May and then my Father-in-law passed away and time got away from me.  I have been crafting just not posting on my blog.
When I saw the ATC Around the World challenge I wanted to make a Beach/Sea ATC from the Club Scrap High Tide stamps and kit.  (Note:  I don't receive any compensation from Club Scrap for this post, I just like their products).   I will also be trading these ATCs with the Club Scrap ATC group.

ATC CraftyColonel Donna Nuce using Club Scrap High Tide stamps and  Kit.
I heat embossed with clear EP over the blue ink to give it a shine.  Now that things have calmed down and summer is over I hope to be posting more on my blog.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Great ATC.
    Thanks for joining us at the AATW Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you sharing your creations again, Donna, and to hear of your what was surely amazing Mediterranean cruise!
    Condolences to you for the loss of your father in law.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.