Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Fixing Up Blah Designer Paper

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have not been posting lately, been busy taking care of my 92 year old Mother and 88 year old Mother-in-law.  But I have had time to create - just not time to post. 

As I was cleaning out my craft room I came across some 4 x 5 1/4 Designer Paper I had cut up to use for cards.  Some of the designs were just Blah!  I could have got rid of them but decide to recycle them using stamps and dies.  Here is what I came up with.

Birthday Card using Tim Holtz stamps and Dies. by Crafty Colonel (Donna Nuce)

I lightly stamped the background paper with archival ink.  I used some other Designer Paper to cut out the flowers.  
Products Used:  Stampers Anonymouse CMS 106 and CMS 155.  Sizzix Wildflowers Dies and Tag Collection Dies.  Distress Ink Gathered Twigs.  Ranger Archival Ink.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.