Monday, March 16, 2020

Mobile Office Project

I was looking for a present for the ladies in my weekly Bible Study group.  I had made on of these cute Mobile Office's for my purse on the 2018 Club Scrap Retreat.  I checked with Club Scrap and they still had some of these Mobile Offices in the store.  I ordered them and they were so easy to put together with the directions they sent.  For the record I don't receive any compensation from Club Scrap, I just love their products.  I use my Botanical Stamps (retired) and paper to decorate them. 

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce using Club Scrap Mobile Office Project and Botanical stamps.
I love the little pen that keeps the Mobile Office close.  So cute!  The notebook is hand stitched and there is a unique way to add paper to the notepad.  What projects are you working on with your #socialdistancing ?  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.