Thursday, May 17, 2012

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown

The OWH Throwdown challenge for this week is tropical colors.  I can't help it--I love this dog digi so much I had to use it again!  He is so stinkin' cute!  This time I backed him with some Creative Memories Primary Power Pallet paper that I had in my stash.  The water splashes on the paper go perfectly with the dog and his floaty.

The digi is from Hambo Stamps.  I colored it with Prismacolor markers.  Cardstock and DSP is by Creative Memories (Sorry the DSP is now only available in digital format for Storybook Creator).  I might make more cards with this digi but I promise I won't bore you with it on my blog again!

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

10 comments:

  1. This sums up summer! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little pup would never bore me, c'mon!! He's cute floating in that inner tube with his flip-flops! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute - love that image - guaranteed smiles with this card

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is dog-gone hilarious :) Love your coloring and bright colors
    Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I've had plenty of fun with the matching cat image. Don't worry about "boring" us- post what you're proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna I love your Hambo Stamps dog, he's totally cute! I'd use him over and over too :) Great card!

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown color challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd missed this guy... he is so cute! The paper you used for your background is perfect and this card could be used for anyone and so many occasions too. Great for OWH cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute. Adorable image and coloring. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really love that background paper! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.