Thursday, May 31, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge Bonus Sketch

Operation Write Home has a new sketch challenge #123 and a bonus sketch.  I opted to start with the bonus sketch and work my way up to the other sketch. :-)

The DSP is Authentique Splendid 6x6 bundle.  The cardstock is Creative Memories.  The Stamp is from Stampin'Up Hostess Tagtastic set (retired as of today).  The die cut is Spellbinders Parisian Accents.  Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on the sketch, and I love the color scheme! The blue die cut looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the dp, so striking. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely, Donna! I love the way the blue contrasts and really shows off that die cut. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.