Saturday, March 9, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Tic Tac Toe

The Midweek Throwdown this week for Operation Write Home was a Tic Tac Toe Grid for us to choose from.


I chose Ribbon, Tag and Rhinestones.  I was using up some of my stash.  I always liked this vintage paper but it is time to let it go and have someone else enjoy it too! :-)



DSP and Tag is Creative Memories Vintage Romance (only available in a digital version now).  Sentiment is Hero Arts OWH Set Right At Home.  I embossed the sentiment using Versamark Ink and Zing Opaque White Embossing Powder.  I toned down the white with a little Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed ink.  Ribbon is from my stash.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.