Monday, March 18, 2013

Scrapbooking!

I play with cards so much that I don't scrapbook often.  I really need to change this because I have a lot of photos to scrapbook.  Most of the time I scrapbook using Storybook Creator 4.0 from Creative Memories because I like the results and goes fast.  When I do dig out the paper I enjoy the feel and fun of creating with my fingers versus a mouse.  My March kit "Smaller Than a Breadbox" from Apron Strings Design came in the other day and there was this GORGEOUS Spring Seasons paper from Authentique in it!  I recently found these old photos of my daughter that I think my Dad must have taken and a layout resulted!
Thanks Lori over at Apron Strings for helping me get some old photos displayed!  The scalloped punch I used on the right side is from the Creative Memories Border Maker System.  I am submitting this for the Apron Strings Blog March Madness Day 10.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.




2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. Hurray for getting some older stash documented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just precious with all those tiny banners and umbrella! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.