Saturday, October 12, 2013

Creative Chemistry Day 5

Well it will be a busy weekend for me with my daughter's Wedding Shower so these are the last tags I was able to get done before the prize deadline.  I will continue to work on the other tags but not until Monday now.  Day 5 was all about Embossing Effects.  I was able to finish two tags with different embossing effects and the faux cracked glass from Day three is finally finished.


This is rusting with distressed embossing powder.  It releases crystals after it has been heated so it has a mottled effect.  I really like this rusty look.


This technique is done with Frosted Crystal embossing powder.


This is the faux cracked glass from day 3.  I got a little carried away and decided to make a window with my piece of acetate.  I'll be back Monday with the rest of my tags.

Happy Crafting!
Donna



3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Have really enjoyed seeing all the different effects you have done. Whoda thought there were so many things you can do.
    Hope you have a fabulous time with your daughter and everyone today.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,thanks so much for visiting my craftchaos blog and leaving your compliment. I see you are doing great to, many more tags than me. Hopefully in the future I have some more time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought you could do so many wonderful things with "tags"
    Love the one with the Wreath & Window
    Hope your Daughters Wedding Shower went well

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.