Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Club Scrap Dahlia Blog Hop

It's that time again for the monthly Club Scrap Blog Hop - this month showcasing the beautiful Dahlia kit with watercolor designs by Swarup Murthy (Sanketi on her blog).
I get the digital kit at the beginning of the month and I created this page with it.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Club Scrap Dahlia Bloghop, Scrapbook Page

On the 20th of the month my Club Stamp kit arrives and I like to make cards with that kit.  I didn't get a chance to finish my cards - I'll be back tomorrow with them.  The difference between the Greetings to Go and the Club Stamp is that Greetings to go has more pre-printed sentiments and different card sizes.  Club Stamp is for stampers who like to make A2 sized cards.  All of the papers are designed to fit that size of card.  With either kit you get fantastic instructions by Tricia (Club Scraps owner).  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Donna! I can hardly wait to see your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digital page, Donna! TFS. I look forward to seeing your Club Stamp cards soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a perfect combination, really a lovely page! Thanks for reminding me this collection will be ideal for Mother's Day Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful digital page, Donna! I just love this kit for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.