Monday, October 17, 2016

Cards in Envy Purple and Green

The new challenge over on the Cards in Envy blog is a color challenge.  Show us your purple and green cards.  I love color challenges.  I dig through my magic paper stash and try to come up with some DP (CTMH Sonoma retired) that fits the challenge.  I used a sketch from OWH (slightly modified).  The stamps are from Graphic 45 Hampton Art "Time to Flourish" stamp set.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Challenge blog, Hampton Art G45 Time to Flourish Stamps.
Come on over to the Cards in Envy blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with.  Then link your Purple and Green cards.  Remember no lumpy bumpy cards.  Your card must fit in a standard mailing envelope.  
Happy Crafting!
Donna

7 comments:

  1. Color challenges have grown on me. I used to avoid them, but after I got more comfortable using inks and gelatos, in combo with papers I feel it's easier to create something. It's still very much challenging for me, but it didn't feel impossible any longer. And color challenges help you using other combinations than your normal go to ones. Not sure I'm going to make the challenge, I'm soon off on a 9 days holiday, but I do love this color combo and what you've made using it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, So glad you dug through to find this CTMH paper because it's gorgeous.... and perfect for this CIE challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ~ those violets just pop off the card. Fantastic coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    Terrific card and the papers are super.
    Fantastic!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna,
    Loving the color combo and stamping. awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Donna; the violets look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that stamp! Pretty card Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.