Friday, October 14, 2016

Happiness is a Warm Puppy

The challenge on the Words 2 Craft By blog is to craft with the "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" theme.  October is adopt a shelter dog month.  You can see my shelter rescue dog "Ghost" over on the right side of my blog.  Ghost is a Weimeraner and came to us from the Mile High Weimeraner Rescue.  He is seventh in a long line of rescue Weims we had as our best friends throughout the years.  This challenge required that I break out my precious Graphic 45 "Raining Cats and Dogs" Designer Paper.
CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Words 2 Craft by challenge, Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs.

Link up your Doggie crafts over on the Words 2 Craft by blog

Happy Crafting!
Donna.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this one is a true beauty, Donna. Such a special card made of gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This card is stunning and so sweet. I can totally relate to the "precious" comment about the G45 DSP. I'm hoarding mine too but wish I had used it now! Thanks for playing along with W2CB this month :) Ghost is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Gorgeous card and of course, so is Ghost.
    Best wishes and hugs for Ghost.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna,

    How wonderful of you to rescue 7 BFFS! You understand that a rescued dog knows how lucky he/she is and rescues you right back... unconditionally.

    As for your card, it's just gorgeous! You do vintage so well, and you absolutely knocked this one out of the park using that fabulous Graphic 45 (hoarded) paper.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. We appreciate your loyal support. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.