Monday, May 15, 2017

Cards in Envy Favorite Colors Challenge

Time for a new challenge on the Cards in Envy blog.  This time we are looking for cards using your favorite color combo (two or three colors, any occasion).  My favorite color combo is the good old "Red, White and Blue."  (Would you expect anything different from a retired Colonel?)
 In honor of Memorial Day coming up here's my card.

Come on over to the Cards in Envy blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team's favorite colors are.  Then link up your card with us. 

Happy Crafting!
Donna


2 comments:

  1. My favorite color combinations too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! Your card is gorgeous; it's my DT favorite. I love that dp and used it during Operation Write Home years. I miss OWH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.