Monday, May 1, 2017

Cards in Envy Motherly Love

It is time for another challenge on the Cards in Envy Blog.  This time we want to see cards that show Motherly Love (it doesn't have to be a Mother's Day card - just something showing motherly love).  

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Challenge Blog, Graphic45 Precious Memories, Mother's Day Card
You might notice a trend on my last few Cards in Envy blog posts.  I am finally breaking out some of my "precious" Graphic 45 papers.  The sentiment is stamped in VersaMark and embossed with Hero Arts White Satin Pearl Embossing Powder.  So pretty.  Here's a closeup.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Challenge Blog, Sentiment Stampin'Up, Hero Arts White Satin Pearl Embossing Powder.
Check out what the rest of the design team came up with on the Cards in Envy blog and then link up your motherly love card with us.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! Love that sweet vintage image. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Thank goodness I wasn't behind, just missed the Easter card lol!
    Beautiful image on this super card.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do love this card, Donna! It reminds me of the pretty book fronts on books when I was a child. Beautifully crafted and way to go using your PP!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.