Monday, January 28, 2013

Online Card Classes Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2

As a combination Christmas/Birthday present from my dear SIL, I got a ticket to the Online Card Classes Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2.  This is the first day and I have learned so much from the videos.  This is my version of the card that Jennifer McGuire demonstrated in the class.  She used Hero Arts metal die cuts that matched the stamp set and Hero Arts Shadow ink.  I used Cricut Artiste die cuts, my mish-mashed collection of Thank You stamps and Tim Holtz Distressed Inks.


Products List
TPC Studio Greetings Stamp Set (no longer available)
Stampendous Thank You (1994)
PSX Thank You
Hampton Art Thank You (2010)
Card Stock Xpedex

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Love your choice of colors! Great CAS2 card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! The colors are so amazing, and I love your choice of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch, Donna! I love the striped texture of your card base, it really adds a lot of interest to the card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.