Friday, January 25, 2013

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown

The challenge this week at Operation Write Home was Easter cards.  I apologize for the poor quality of this photo.  All of a sudden my camera has focusing problems.  It was sitting on the tripod very still and the auto focus kept going in and out.  I am afraid  that it is going to have to go in for repairs.  I'll have to try to use my cellphone while it is in getting fixed.  Anyway here is my Easter card.



This is a CASE from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers but now I can't find out who it was to give credit.  I used the Stampin'Up! Elegant Bouquet for the background embossing.  The embossing on the basket is Cuttlebug Picnic Check background.  The bird and brown leaves are a Stampin'Up punch.  The green leaves are from the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Festive Greenery Sizzlit.  It is a Christmas Die but parts of it work well using lighter green cardstock.  The sentiment is from Stampin'Up Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I used the Stampin'Up Word Window Punch and Modern Label Punch.  Silver Liquid Pearls are the bird's eye and the label decorations.

Happy Crafting
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    This is such a sweet card. I love how you found such a creative use for your Christmas punch. And, you have such a delicate touch with your liquid pearls. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.