Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our Daily Bread Monthly Challenge at OWH

Our Daily Bread stamps donates the postage for two boxes of cards (one box for every 25 cards) to be mailed to our troops from Operation Write Home.  On top of that anyone playing in the challenge has a chance to randomly win a gift certificate from Our Daily Bread Stamps.  This months challenge is to use stripes.  This card is not for OWH.  It is for my swap group and I am three months behind getting them cards!  This is the October swap which was Get Well Cards.


The stripes are a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder called "Distressed Stripes."  DSP is Etcetera by Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla, Basic Grey and Basic Black Cardstock from Stampin'Up!  Typewriter stamp is "You're My Type" (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin'Up!  Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon.  

For those who have been following my blog for a while, know I was previously with Creative Memories.  Since their change to Ahni & Zoe I am no longer with them.  I have signed up with Stampin'Up because I love their quality cardstock and cute stamps.  

Stampin'Up has just released their Occasions catalog (January 3 - June 1, 2014)  You can take a look at it on my Stampin'Up website.

Happy Crafting!
Donna  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Love black and white cards. Always look classy.
    Good luck with your new DT.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card has a nice masculine vintage flair to it, and I do love b&w cards. I do like this card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.