Monday, December 21, 2015

Cards in Envy Let it Snow Challenge

Time for another challenge at Cards in Envy challenge blog.  Show us your cards with snowmen, snowflakes, snowy scenes.  I opted for the snowy scene.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy blog, Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny, Stampin Up Sleigh Ride and Jingle all the Way, Winter Card

I used shimmer cardstock for the sky and snow.  The background was cut with Stampin'Up Sleigh Ride die.  The bunny is Lawn Fawn Winter Bunny.  The sentiment is from Stampin'Up Jingle All the Way.  
This is my last post before Christmas so I wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
I'll be back on December 30th with the Club Scrap Navigation Blog hop.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Such a sweet card. Have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, What a fun card! Love that sweet bunny against the glittery snow and sky. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is the perfect snowy day scene! Love that little bunny. Have a Merry Christmas! It will be great to continue on the DT together in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That bunny is the cutest thing ever Donna! Love your fun, snowy card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry christmas to you Donna!
    Glad I "found" you here in blogland...hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully CAS!
    I hope you've had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.