Friday, February 3, 2012

Anniversary Cards

Anniversary Cards
These two cards, one created by me and one by my sister using my stuff, are anniversary cards for my brother and his wife's anniversary.

This card was CASEd from the Spring 2012 issue of Paper Creations (page 66).  Designer paper is from K&Company.  Creative Memories Cardstock. Stampin'Up label punches and stamp.  Flower from Creative Charms.  Ribbon from my stash.

This card was CASEd from the Spring 2012 issue of Paper Creations (Spellbinder's Ad inside cover).  Creative Memories Cardstock, Martha Stewart punch, Stampin'Up heart punch and stamp.  Swirl pearls on heart Prima Marketing.  Small pearls on border Creative Charms.  Embossing folders were Cuttlebug.  

I hope you enjoy our creations.  I have been "lurking" at the Operation Write Home (OWN) site for months now getting up the nerve to start creating cards to send to our troops.  The ladies that post on that site are so talented and the cards go in boxes to the troops for them to send home to their families for those special occasions.  You can read more about them on their website http://operationwritehome.org/
Happy Crafting!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.