Monday, April 2, 2012

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 Day 4

Day4 was a discussion of re-inkers and how to care for your ink pads.  Interesting to learn that storing ink pads upside down is not necessary.  The media used is suspended in the pad and doesn't really move up or down depending on how they are stored!  We really are getting a lot of technical information in this class.  I was only able to do 2 of 3 tags because the third tag was create your own custom inkpad.  I didn't have the inkpad material and didn't think it worth my while to get it.  I also didn't have any re-inkers for the first tag so "ad-libbed" and pushed my distressed ink pads onto my craft sheet and used a paintbrush to watercolor the tag.
The second tag was misting with re-inkers.  I used Perfect Pearls Mists instead and a Pink Paislee misting mask.  Here they are.

I'll be back with Days 5-10 later!
Happy Crafting!
Donna
Visit my Creative Memories Website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.