Friday, July 20, 2012

My Brother's Birthday Card

Both my husband and my brother love Chevy Chevelle.  My brother is in the process of restoring one now.  So when I found this Chevelle stamp and the Gears stamp at Stampers Best I snapped them up!  My inspiration for this card was from Ellen over at In a World of Craft.  She created a cool card for her son with all kinds of gears that you can see HERE. Here is my take on Ellen's card.

 The background paper is October Afternoon "Kick the Can."  I used Athentique "Blissful" in both 12x12 and the 6x6 pad for the different layers.  The gears are Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations "Steampunk."  The birthday sentiment is from TPC Studios.  Ink is Tim Holtz Distressed ink in Vintage Photo and Black Soot.
So here's wishing my brother a Happy Birthday today!  Thanks for looking.


Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.   

2 comments:

  1. really nice card! Bet your brother loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. He did love it and now my SIL is asking where I bought the stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.