Thursday, May 1, 2014

Layout A Day LOAD

I signed up for the Layout A Day with Lain Ehmann.  She gives you a prompt and you have to finish a Layout in one day.  Here is my first one.  I'll do one a day for the month.  The prompt was "In the News."  She mentioned 911 when she was giving the prompt.  It hit a nerve since I was right by the Pentagon on that day.  Ten years later I wrote a three page story of my experience.  It is in a pocket on the back of this page.  The information from this page came from the Colorado National Guard Website on the 10th Anniversary.


I mounted it on some Bazzil newsprint.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna
    A sad time in history. I was at work when a colleague's son rang to tell what was on the news. I visited NYC one year later and a sadness still prevailed. Im not a scrapbooker but your layout looks great to me.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.