Sunday, November 2, 2014

Another Winter Bird

I showcased one of the Winter Bird set (Cardinal) as a Christmas Card.  I wanted to show how well these bird stamps work for other types of cards.  Here is the sweet little Titmouse on a Thank You Card.  The sentiment is from Autumn Blessings.

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Winter Birds, Thank You Card

I'm adding this to the Words 2 Scrap By Challenge "Gratitude."

Happy Crafting!
Donna

Products Used:


Winter Birds
Inspired by Stamping Autumn Blessing Stamp Set
Autumn Blessings

8 comments:

  1. You're right, this image works for Christmas as well. I also have a soft spot for wooden DPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Donna! LOVE the fabulous wood print--and the bird is beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bird really colored lovely and you are right it can be for any occasion..my dad love bird..may I ask which company is it Donnam.I hope it sell also in Germany then I want to order it :-) thanks before for your answer Team-y...Monika HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna
    Love seeing these super birdies that we don't have here.
    Another fab colour palette you have used too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully colored image and I love the wood plank background! Thanks so much for playing along at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Donna.

    I'm in total agreement with Annie. The little titmouse is colored so well, and the background is perfect the backdrop for your pretty card.

    So glad you joined us at Words 2 Scrap By! Thanks for playing along with our November challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining us at Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com!! I love how you highlighted your image with the piercing - so evenly done! And your sentiment fits the challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is a real sweet card. Love that image and it is colored so nicely. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.