Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Friendship

Today over at the Inspired by Stamping blog we are showcasing cards with a theme of friendship.  I used the Friends Forever Stamp Set to create my friendship card.  I stamped with Archival Black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder to get the crisp black lines. I added a little bit of yellow Stickle to the stamens after I colored the flower.

Inspried by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Friends Forever, Friendship card

This is just a very simple card, very flat so it is easy to mail.  I know the flag in the left corner looks blue but it really is more purple than that. That color does not photograph well for some reason. Hope your Christmas plans are going well!  

Happy Crafting!
Donna


Inspired by Stamping Friends Forever Stamp Set
Friends Forever

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    What a beautiful card, design, colours, flowers and sentiment. . . . . All beautiful!
    Plans going to pot at the moment but I'm sure things will come good in the end lol!
    Hope you are all sorted.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've experienced purple turning blue in photos too, and usually green is a nightmare for me to photograph well... But your card looks gorgeous on the photo. Coloring onto DP works really well, great call to use heat embossing for crisp lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.