Thursday, February 25, 2016

Baby Boy Onesie Card

Well my pizza box from Club Scrap still hasn't arrived.  But I do have a new card to show.  This is for a baby shower for my nephew and girlfriend this Saturday.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce, Club Scrap Dungarees digital kit, Baby Boy Card
I cut out the onesie design with my Cricut.  Using my Club Scrap Dungaree's digital kit ( May 2014), I printed the overalls stamp on top of the rust colored paper and trimmed it down to fit the onesie pattern.  I stamped a pocket and cut it out and cut out the straps to fit over the pocket for a three dimensional look.  I highlighted the stitching on the overalls with a marker and used copper embossing on the buttons and the sentiment.

Happy Crafting!
Donna



7 comments:

  1. This is precious and love the rust colored paper is just ideal for this one. Best wishes and good health for the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; that is a great card! Don't know how a onesy could be more "masculain"! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Very nearly did a dungaree shaped card myself for a friend this week but it wouldn't have looked as super as this.
    Brilliant card!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry your pizza box hasn't arrived yet. That card is super cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you managed to give this onesie at jeans textured look. So well designed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great little details on your sweet baby card, Donna. Neat idea to use rust colors, too. The proud parents are sure to treasure it always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.