Monday, February 20, 2017

Cards in Envy Red and Blue Challenge

There's a new challenge over on the Cards in Envy blog.  It is a color challenge based on the old "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue" poem.  Red and blue are required but white is always OK on our color challenges.  Here's my card.

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Red and blue color challenge.  Amuse Studios Southern Sass sentiment.
I thought a western theme would work great with the red and blue color challenge.  I had this great October Afternoon DP sitting around and it worked perfect for the challenge.  The star border is from Die-Namics and the sentiment is from Amuse Studio "Southern Sass."  

Come check out what the rest of the design team came up with and then post your red and blue cards on our linky on the Cards in Envy blog.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! I love the western, red bandanna look of your card! Fab. Looking at the team's red and blue cards is taking me back to the OWH days--such a great color theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.