Monday, March 30, 2020

Tim Holtz Challenges

After watching three of Tim Holtz's Facebook lives I really dug into my stash and started playing with some stuff.  First up Distress Crayons!

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce Distress Crayons Tim Holtz Rubons

I found these rub-ons in my stash and added them to the Distress Crayons background.  

Then I played with my new Distress Embossing Glazes.  I did a take off of a Jeniffer McGuire YouTube video on Distress Embossing Glazes Here.  

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Distress Oxides Distress Embossing Glazes.

Tim's Facebook Live videos are a lot of inspiration.  You can also watch them on his website.  
What will you create?


Happy Crafting!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.