Saturday, May 2, 2020

More Instagram Tim Holtz Demo

I have been posting on Instagram and Facebook but keep forgetting to post on my blog.  Here is what I have been up to the last few weeks following Tim Holtz on his Facebook Lives. 

This technique is called Stamp and Smudge.  Made a pretty Easter Card for my Mom.

This technique is called Eroded Metal.  Love how this one turned out.

This technique used a resist over the watercolor with microglaze.  

This is a Remanent Rub resist.  I said the happy on the rub reminded me of my dog Max.  So I added one of the cute dogs and his ball.  Max plays ball all day.  

Tim Holtz asked us to post our work (finished or unfinised) on Instagram with the hashtags #timholtz and #timholtzdemo.  He was handing out prizes randomly for people who did.  Much to my surprise I was picked for one of the prize packages (see below).  

I can't wait to ink up that Professor 2 Stamp set and play with the new stencil.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow all great makes...love the colours and super techniques! Congrats on your win! So curious what you are going to make with all of that... Enjoy the weekend and keep save! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.