Thursday, April 25, 2013

Flower Power

Operation Write Home has a tutorial and making flowers for their cards.  The flowers can't be too 3D or they won't go through the mail without being destroyed.  (Thank you postal service!)  I made this card using the Everything Elanore stamp set from Stampin'Up! and rolled the flowers to give them a little dimension. I popped them up with a skinny dimensional.


This is a monochromatic card using Baja Breeze from Stampin'Up!  I made six of these cards, one to send to Operation Write Home and five for my Swap group.  

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are beautiful stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I like how you rolled the flowers to make them a bit more realistic! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.