Friday, April 26, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown "Time"

Two posts in one day!  Scroll down to see my card for the Inkspriational blog challenge.   Had to get caught up on some of my challenges.  The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home is "time".


What you can't see in the picture is that DSP is a lavender shimmer paper.  It came out of an old 2004 "Club Scrap" kit that I purchased just because I wanted the stamps.  The paper is gorgeous so it won't go to waste.  The clock and sentiments are "Hands of Time" by Papetry Ink.  There is a larger clock face and matching die in the set also.  The diecute behind the clock is Spellbinders.

Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Donna,

    This card is so rich and elegant. Love how you made such a masculine card from a purple palette. Also love the sentiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.