Sunday, April 21, 2013

Inskpirational Challenge #16

The Inkspirational challenge blog has a CASE challenge this week.  Here is my card.



Mother's day is coming soon and I need 2 cards for my Mother and MIL.  I love this DSP with the little crowns and birds on it.  It was a Stampin'Up! Sale-a-Bration special from last year.  I snagged 2 packages of the paper because I like it so much.  The stamp is from Paper Inspirations (Hobby Lobby) and the border punch is "Marta" from Paper Wishes.  Cardstock is Stampin'Up!  Here is the inspiration CASE.  It is a gorgeous card.


Happy Crafting!
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful paper andd looks creativity the border. I am sure your Mum will love it. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna! That paper is gorgeous! I love your CASE. Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! The color choices are so bold and that border punch and sentiment are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is so striking, that gorgeous blue punched border pops against the red card base! I still have some of this lovely SU! paper too, I need to use some rather than hoard it! A fab take on our CASE challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inkspirational again, it's wonderful to see your cards each week!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna this is gorgeous! That DP is just breathtaking with the blue border. Such a beautiful CASE! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my all time fave DSP by SU! as well--I think I bought about 4 packages of it at a garage sale! This card is just beautiful--I LOVE the border and this is perfect for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.