Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Inkspirational Challenge Lucky #13

The Inkspirational Challenge for this last week was a sketch challenge.  I am barely getting this in under the wire! (UPDATE:  Somehow the link was closed even though it was 3PM MDT -- don't know how I missed it!)
The sketch:


My Card:


The wreath piece was laying on my desk and was a left over from an old Creative Memories Travel kit.  I wanted to use the gorgeous button I picked up at Hobby Lobby the other day.  The DSP is Pebbles "Fresh Goods Rain Check" (the other side has a darling red and white check --you might see that later).  Pearls are Creative Charms (out of business).  Ribbon and Sentiment is Stampin'Up!  Ink is Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in Vintage Photo.  

Happy Crafting
Donna
You can visit my Creative Memories website HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Good gravy, this is gorgeous! But I would expect nothing less! ;) I'm so sorry that the linky closed earlier than usual! It's my fault...hope it doesn't happen again! We LOVE seeing your amazing creations at Inkspirational! HUGS to you--we've got some fun colors to play with scheduled to go live tomorrow!!! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you missed the deadline, beacause this is one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.