Sunday, September 1, 2013

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party Round 3

OWH is having a Virtual Card Making Party this weekend.  There are ten challenges and the linkys will stay open until Sunday September 8th.  So there is lots of time to play along.  I got started a little late myselft on this but hope to catch up before the deadline! Challenge 3 is by Seongsook at Seongsook's Creations.  She demonstrated her Triple Time Die Cutting Technique.  A different way make this card and it saves paper.  


I moved my dies up on the card and saved room at the bottom for the sentiment.  This paper is Echo Park Winter Park by Lori Whitlock. Sentiment is Hero Arts.   I'll be back later with some more challenges.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.