Sunday, September 1, 2013

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party Round 4

OWH is having a Virtual Card Making Party this weekend.  There are ten challenges and the linkys will stay open until Sunday September 8th.  So there is lots of time to play along. Challenge four is by Annette.  She asked us to make a love card using OWH sketch #29.



The DPs are some I won in another OWH challenge.  While I was making this it occurred to me that the large white rectangle is the exact size of an Artist's Trading Card (ATC).  The stamp is used is a Tim Holtz collage stamp designed for ATCs.  I just added the love stamp and heart from the Lovely Little Labels Stampin'Up! set.  It is late so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to do some more challenges.  Have a great evening.

Happy Crafting!
Donna  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!
    Great idea to use the ATC stamp into the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.