Monday, September 2, 2013

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party Round 7

Still working on the  Virtual Card Making Party this weekend for OWH.  There are ten challenges and the linkys will stay open until Sunday September 8th.  So there is lots of time to play along. This challenge is from Marilyn at Blessed Creativity.  She asked us to make a fall card but not a Thanksgiving card.  


I used a bonus sketch from OWH but it was not listed as one of the 32 bonus sketches on the OWH website.  Someone needs to add this one in.


My DP on this card is a retired Creative Memories Bountiful DP.  The ribbon is May Arts Sheer ribbon with ruffle in Antique Gold.  Sentiment is Stampin'Up!.

I also wanted to add my card to the tutorial on coloring House Mouse images.  I dug out one of mine and followed to tutorial to come up with this card.  I had forgotten that I did this one.  And now I have forgotten which OWH sketch I used and what DP I used.  


Happy Crafting!
Donna


2 comments:

  1. You've been really busy publishing some fabulous card over the last few days! I really like your version of a Thankksgiving card, the colors are so perfect for the autumn season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in on my Fall challenge. The papers you chose are stunning and truly fit the theme. The loved one of one of our Heroes will truly love getting this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.