Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Club Scrap Botanicals Blog Hop

Welcome to the Club Scrap Botanicals bloghop.  
If you arrived here from Tricia's blog you are in the right place.  If you arrived here from somewhere else and would like to start at the beginning of the bloghop, go HERE to the Club Scrap blog


 I get my digital kit on the first day of the month.  Here's a page I did with it for my daughter's wedding shower tea party.  I needed a nice page to document the gifts she received.  The Botanicals Background paper and the Overlay 2 worked perfect.  I added the digital tea cups from the London Calling Digital Kit.


After my Club Stamp Kit arrived I sat down to play with the stamps and make some cards. 

This card was made using my MISTI and distressed markers.  It was so easy to color each flower and stamp it knowing that each time I stamped I was in the right spot!

This card is a CASE from this PIN on the Club Scrap Botanicals Mood Board.  There are so many great ideas for cardmaking on that board.  

Next up is Deb on her Deb duz scrappin blog

 Happy Crafting!

Donna


19 comments:

  1. Fun cards - glad to took a peek at the Botanicals Mood Board! Super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make a page with a list of all the gifts received. I'd love to have those from my bridal shower 20 years ago! Terrific cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, I love how you combined the teacups from LC with Botanicals, great work.
    And your cards as always are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, now I have to google that MISTI thing, because I never can get the stamp in the same place ever ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I too am googling misti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful cards and I love that page for your DD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! The digital page for your DD is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on your cards and what a great idea to document wedding gifts! You're one crafty mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The teacups look beautiful mixed with Botanicals. What a great keepsake for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to document the gifts received at the shower. Not just functional, but very pretty, too! Love the cards . . . but I must know, what is this MISTI of which you speak?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous, botanical images, and I adore the bold sentiment on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ideas, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gift list page...a great way to creatively document an important event!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Donna
    Super page a lovely reminder for your daughter and gorgeous cards.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.