Friday, April 17, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #17

Today I am CASE-ing myself on the CASE-ing Christmas Challenge Blog.  The original card I am CASE-ing was first shown on my blog HERE.  This is the new version.

Crafty Colonel for CASE-ing Christmas Challenge Blog, Spellbinders, Inspried by Stamping Elegant Christmas Sentiments, Really Reasonable Ribbon

and a look at the inside.

Crafty Colonel for CASE-ing Christmas Challenge Blog, Inside of card, Spellbinders, Really Reasonable Ribbon

Here's a quick look at my original card.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce, for Online Card Classes

So come on over to the CASE-ing Christmas challenge blog and show me your version of my card!
Happy Crafting!
Donna


5 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous. Love all the while space on this one. I LOVE white space one anyone else's card, but it always looks funny when I try to do it. Great job with both your original card and this CASed one. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Donna! I LOVE both of these cards, and your CASE is brilliant! That window is stunning! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Well, both cards are fabulous.
    The heart one would be great for Valentines Day too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love CASEing cards, but I have had so little crafting time lately I haven't been able to join in. I hope to do something about that next week. I would have loved to case this one though. I've never cased myself, I imagine that can be a bit hard? You did succeed though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! I love both of your cards! That window die is gorgeous and I love the yellow behind it so that it pops. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.